Questions? Please email email@example.com.
ParentVue Instructional Delivery Selection
Families will need to complete the following steps in ParentVUE to select their choices for the instructional delivery method and transportation questions.
Video Message from the Superintendent
For help with this process, please visit: https://www.apsva.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Instructional-Delivery-Method.pdf.
- Log in to ParentVUE with your username and password.
- As soon as you log in, the default tab you will see is the “Student Info” tab.
- On the top of the “Student Info” page, click “Edit Information” to select your choices to the instructional delivery method and transportation questions.
- Scroll to the middle of the “Student Info” page to select your choices for the instructional delivery method and transportation questions.
- After selecting your choices, scroll to the top or the bottom of the page to select “Save Changes.”
- If you have multiple students, you will need to complete this process for each student by selecting their name in the box located in the upper-left corner of the screen in ParentVUE.
To access ParentVUE and complete the process, visit: https://vue.apsva.us.
Please visit https://www.apsva.us/engage/planning-for-reopening-schools/ for the most current information and additional updates.
New families will receive an Activation Letter after registering your child for school in APS. Once you receive the letter, follow the directions in the letter, or watch a video tutorial below to help you activate, set up, and log into your account. If you need a new Activation Letter, please contact the main office.
|Use this video to activate and access your ParentVue account:||Si hablas español, usa este video:|
Thank you to Assistant Principal Rivas at Barcroft Elementary School for sharing your tutorial!
Gracias a Señora Rivas, en la Escuela Primaria Barcroft por compartir su video!
Use this video for help completing your Online Verification Forms.
Si hablas español, usa este video.