EXCUSED ABSENCES (ALL OTHERS ARE UNEXCUSED)
- Illness, quarantine of student, doctor or dentist appointment
- Death in the family
- Observance of a religious holiday
- Summons to a court of law
- Violent storms or state emergencies
- Severe family emergencies
- Other special cases approved by the school principal
PLANNING A TRIP?
Please notify the school a week prior to any future family trips.
If you would like to report your child’s absences you can e-mail our attendance clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your child’s name, teacher, and reason for his or her absence.
You can also call our attendance hotline at 703-228-6653. It is very important that parents/guardians notify the school of any unverified absences no later than two days following the return to school.